Hello everybody,

1. How can I make a system user like the admin account only without admin rights, but still available with id and getent tools. I need machine account for a holds a kerberos ticket. A normal user shows up everywhere through LDAP, the admin user does not but is still available in sssd and other integrations.

2. How can I hide the Telephone Number, Address data etc from the public active user list, so not all users can access this data? Is is possible to hide all the active users from each other?

3. How can I configure multiple default groups for new created users, so a list like ipausers, groupone, grouptwo?

4. Thank you!

Kind regards,

Jelle de Jong