hi gents

Longish time ago, I think more than a year, I asked and gotten a succinct reply about ways to access IPA's integrated Samba from non-member Win clients. If I remember correctly it was possible - answer was by I think one of you IPA devels - for one version of IPA (with rhel/centos 7) and still is, to have such Win clients to access Samba, but on newer IPA it was not and at that time it was undecided - I was told - whether it was going to be "fixed" in future IPA releases.

Is there more to shed light on now? Is or will there be a way in which IPA+Samba latest/future releases allow non-members?
many thanks, L