Hi Jeremy,

to enable debugging you can simply create /etc/ipa/server.conf if the file
does not exist:
# cat /etc/ipa/server.conf
[global]
debug=True
# systemctl restart httpd

The HTTPd certificate is stored in /var/lib/ipa/certs/httpd.crt, you can
examine its content with
# openssl x509 -noout -text -in /var/lib/ipa/certs/httpd.crt
If the IPA deployment includes an embedded CA, the CA that issued the httpd
cert is stored in /etc/ipa/ca.crt and can also be checked with openssl
command.

flo