Hi,

what is the full output of *ipa-cert-fix -v* (verbose)? The command
internally calls "*pki-server cert-fix*", and you will be able to find the
exact arguments list provided in the logs. Retry the same "pki-server
cert-fix" command with -v option and we will get more information about
what is going wrong.

flo