Hi,
I'm not sure I completely understood your question, but maybe the following
doc will help you:
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_enterprise_linux/7/html/windows_integration_guide/trust-managing#UPN-in-a-trust

If the AD forest root is configured with additional UPN suffixes, you can
use *ipa trust-fetch-domains* to discover the additional UPN suffixes and
they will be visible with *ipa trust-show*.

flo