On 2022-04-25 11:49, Francis Augusto Medeiros-Logeay via FreeIPA-users wrote:
On 2022-04-08 10:57, Alexander Bokovoy via FreeIPA-users wrote:

I started to see GSSPROXY, and it seems like a good alternative, as we
could use a keytab that give limited access to resources, and not the
user's keytab. Would a service keytab work here, or should I rather
create a specific user just for the purpose of mounting NFS, for
example?

I actually tested it, but it seems I had a misunderstanding. Gssproxy helps me to be able to mount my NFSv4 shares, but the problem is that the user can't access them without a ticket, so I am back to square one, which is, how to get a ticket for the user, non-interactively, after his ticket has expired, so that running jobs won't create havoc when the user looses access to his (mounted) share.

Best,
Francis
https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure
      • [Freeipa-users]... Sam Morris via FreeIPA-users
        • [Freeipa-us... Francis Augusto Medeiros-Logeay via FreeIPA-users
          • [Freeip... Alexander Bokovoy via FreeIPA-users
            • [F... Francis Augusto Medeiros-Logeay via FreeIPA-users
              • ... Jim Kinney via FreeIPA-users
              • ... Charles Hedrick via FreeIPA-users
              • ... Francis Augusto Medeiros-Logeay via FreeIPA-users
              • ... Charles Hedrick via FreeIPA-users
              • ... Francis Augusto Medeiros-Logeay via FreeIPA-users
            • [F... Francis Augusto Medeiros-Logeay via FreeIPA-users
              • ... Francis Augusto Medeiros-Logeay via FreeIPA-users
              • ... Alexander Bokovoy via FreeIPA-users
              • ... Francis Augusto Medeiros-Logeay via FreeIPA-users
        • [Freeipa-us... Francis Augusto Medeiros-Logeay via FreeIPA-users
  • [Freeipa-users] Re: Stra... Kees Bakker via FreeIPA-users