it's active, but it seems not to do anything:

● ipa-ccache-sweep.timer - Remove Expired Kerberos Credential Caches
     Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/ipa-ccache-sweep.timer; enabled;
vendor preset: disabled)
     Active: active (elapsed) since Thu 2022-08-11 11:22:44 EDT; 3 days ago
      Until: Thu 2022-08-11 11:22:44 EDT; 3 days ago
    Trigger: n/a
   Triggers: ● ipa-ccache-sweep.service

--------
[Unit]
Description=Remove Expired Kerberos Credential Caches

[Timer]
OnUnitActiveSec=12h

[Install]
WantedBy=timers.target
---------

I believe the intent is that it should run every 12 hours. It doesn't seem to
be doing so. From a web discussion:

OnUnitActiveSec does indeed refer to the time since the service referred to by
the timer has run.  But if you only use OnUnitActiveSec and no other trigger
then issue the command to start or enable foo.timer, foo.service will never
run.  Why would it, no trigger would ever be activated in the first place:
something needs to trigger the first run of foo.service in order to for you to
ever have 3 seconds pass since it was last run.

So in other words, OnUnitActiveSec can be used to define the interval between
repetitions, but another trigger (like OnActiveSec or OnBootSec) would be
needed to trigger the first run of foo.service to get the ball rolling.