> As I mentioned it will also try to remove any DNS entries for the host
> and revoke any certificates issued to the host and services. You'll need
> to add those permissions as well.

The role which the admin is a member of,  has the following privileges:
"Service Administrators" and "Host Administrators'' (ipa role
-add-privilege $role_name  --privelege="Service Administrators"
--privelege="Host Administrators'') ? If you can direct me to what those
exact permissions/privileges are ?  and how to add them? Will they be the
same as adding another privilege option flag?
It'd be really helpful if anyone can answer it or provide some
pointers/references. Thank you!

Regards,
Abhishek