Hello Rob, all

Thank you for your reply.
I have several and separate domain/realm server and client.

My goal is to manage ( by devops teams only) all server's OS (IPA server +
IPA Client), inside or outside my AAA.com domain.
For the inside domain, no pb.
But outside domains, I need to know how I can do easeyer.
I don't want to create the same devops teams account's for all domains.

How do you manage your outside servers domain ? by ssh key ?
Or what is the best way to do ?

I need to configure the sssd.conf with other domain's ?
Merge the krb5 keytab file for the kerberos management ticket ?

Thank you for your help.
Bien à vous
Mr Karim Bourenane