Hi,

On Mon, Jan 16, 2023 at 7:42 PM Jeremy Tourville via FreeIPA-users <
freeipa-users@lists.fedorahosted.org> wrote:

> I have recently added a replica to my existing setup.  Everything seems to
> work except for 2 issues that I have noted:
>
>  #1 IPA health check generates a warning from the replica only (master is
> ok)
> similar to this:
>
>  {
>     "source": "ipahealthcheck.ipa.trust",
>     "check": "IPATrustCatalogCheck",
>     "result": "WARNING",
>     "uuid": "my_uuid",
>     "when": "20191121135331Z",
>     "duration": "2.128808",
>     "kw": {
>       "key": "my_key",
>       "error": "returned nothing",
>       "msg": "Look up of {key} {error}"
>     }
>   },
>
> ipa-healthcheck is extracting the domain SID for the AD domain, then tries
to resolve <domainSID>-500 to a name as this should be the SID of the AD
administrator.
If this fails, enable SSSD debugging on the replica as explained in
https://docs.pagure.org/sssd.sssd/users/troubleshooting.html and check SSSD
logs.

#2 id some_user
> returns:
> id: 'some_user': no such user
>
> Is it failing for IPA users or AD users?

flo