Hi Rob,

Apologies for the delay in responding to your message. I have been trying to
investigate the issue by looking at the logs for KDC and httpd, but so far, I
have not been able to find any useful information. I also attempted to enable
debug mode in KDC, but it appears that there is no debug output available for
the server.

The problem seems to occur when someone encounters it, such as when my
colleagues are actively using certmonger and need to add hosts and certificates
for their services. At times, the API suddenly throws error messages, and I
have limited room to investigate the problem properly without resorting to
restarting the service, which is not an ideal solution.

I was hoping that someone could provide me with a general dataflow model from
the time a basic command, such as 'ipa ca-show ipa', is issued until the result
is returned. While I have a basic understanding of the Kerberos exchange, I
tend to get lost when Apache mod_auth_gssapi and gssproxy are involved in the
exchange, and I am unsure of who is requesting what.

Maybe after that realization of where to look for the problem will come.