We found that we have a cert profile that was deleted in the ui and then we
attempted to re-create it, but it will not.

ipa: ERROR: Request failed with status 409: Non-2xx response from CA REST API:
409. Unable to create profile: Profile already exists

The profile does not show in the UI or via the CLI

$ ipa certprofile-find controlServersKubeAPIClustertest1
<blank>

$ ipa certprofile-show controlServersKubeAPIClustertest1
<blank>

But when checking ldap itself we can see it.

$ ldapsearch -LLL -o ldif-wrap=no -w $pass -D 'cn=Directory Manager' -b
'o=ipaca' | grep controlServersKubeAPIClustertest1
dn: cn=controlServersKubeAPIClustertest1,ou=certificateProfiles,ou=ca,o=ipaca
cn: controlServersKubeAPIClustertest1
extdata-profileid: controlServersKubeAPIClustertest1
metaInfo: profileId:controlServersKubeAPIClustertest1
extdata-profileid: controlServersKubeAPIClustertest1
metaInfo: profileId:controlServersKubeAPIClustertest1
extdata-profileid: controlServersKubeAPIClustertest1
metaInfo: profileId:controlServersKubeAPIClustertest1
extdata-profileid: controlServersKubeAPIClustertest1
metaInfo: profileId:controlServersKubeAPIClustertest1
extdata-profileid: controlServersKubeAPIClustertest1
metaInfo: profileId:controlServersKubeAPIClustertest1

Apart from doing an ldapdelete on that dn: , is there a better way to clean up
that "ghost" cert profile? (and the corresponding certs?)

thanks,
Nick