On 06.06.23 08:59, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
On Tue, 06 Jun 2023, Ronald Wimmer via FreeIPA-users wrote:
We do have the problem that a user from an AD group does not show up in IPA whereas all other users of this particular group do. The AD group is used for PAM authorization in Apache.

The AD group is correctly mapped in IPA. However, the AD group is a domain local group. (shouldn't these groups not work at all in combination with IPA?)

They should not.

That's what I remembered. We will correct this as a first step. If the user still does not show up after that, I'll get back to this thread.

Cheers,
Ronald