John Robert Mendoza wrote:
Guys,

I want to know, how do I change aci's for the members of the database.
For example, I don't want a member of a group to be able to search the database. Thanks.

John Robert Mendoza

To do this you would need to also disable anonymous access (the 389 default) which would have a rather broad impact. You would have to create a user that nss_ldap would use to bind to the server and other LDAP applications assume that anonymous binds will work as well. I took a brief look at this but we have no instructions currently on how to do this.

Just so I understand, you want a particular group to not be able to search at all?

Your subject differs from the question too, was there something else as well?