Hello,
I am trying to configure ssh for sso, following instructions in the
"Client Configuration Guide". After I retrieve the keytab for the
host/... principal, ssh works without passwords, but as the kerberos
credentials are not forwarded (I think) the user is not able to access
the home directory that's automounted from a NFSv4 witch kerberos
enabled.

Could not chdir to home directory /home/testj: Permission denied
-bash: /home/testj/.bash_profile: Permission denied
-bash-4.0$ ls -l /home
total 8
drwxr-x--x 31 testj otros 4096 2009-08-11 15:33 testj
-bash-4.0$ logout
-bash: /home/testj/.bash_logout: Permission denied

The automounted home directories work ok when a user login in a
workstation (gdm or text console), and if I don't retrieve the host/
principal, ssh also works (asking for password).
I believe this has something to do with ssh not forwarding kerberos
ticket or something like that.
Please, can anyone help me with this?

Thanks