I have enabled pythonDebug from the ipa.conf.

here is what i got.

[Fri Sep 25 09:46:33 2009] [error] SSL Library Error: -12271 SSL client cannot
verify your certificate

John Robert Mendoza

________________________________
From: John Robert Mendoza <jrober...@yahoo.com>
To: freeipa-users@redhat.com
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 9:20:12 AM
Subject: [Freeipa-users] webgui won't load

hi,

I just installed freeipa 1.2.2-1 on a test machine. I think there's something
wrong with the webgui. After I have installed FreeIPA, I tried accessing the
webgui with my browser but it won't load. httpd starts perfectly and logs no
errors.

My procedure for installation is as follows:
1. Install Fedora 11.
2. Update using yum.
3. Install freeipa using yum.

I have reproduced the problem everytime I try to setup with a fresh install.

Any thoughts? TIA.

 John Robert Mendoza