Sean Brady wrote:
Sounds like documentation is the main thing here. I'll start getting a test lab setup and documenting what I am doing.

Contributions to documentation are always most welcome, be they additions to cover configurations for different platforms, or reviews, tests, etc., of existing documentation.

Is there any other docs that are in the planning/alpha/beta stages that you can
share?  I can possibly edit and proof those as well.

The only doc being developed at the moment is for the next version of freeIPA, which is not due out for some time. You can see all available documentation at http://freeipa.org/page/DocumentationPortal

best regards,

--

David O'Brien
IPA Content Author

http://freeipa.org/page/DocumentationPortal
http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/ipadocs.git

"The most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when
one will do."
    Thomas Jefferson

Any thoughts on the likewise stuff, specifically the GNOME group policies?

Sean Brady
GTF Services LLC
sbr...@gtfservices.com
303.800.9350 x2404