Jesster Leight wrote:
How i can find my default Administration URL for 389 DS ? I can't use 389-console from this problem ;(

That is correct. IPA does not install or configure the admin server or console for 389 DS. This is on purpose because user/group management in the console is not necessarily compatible with IPA and can cause large headaches. It should be possible, if one is very careful, to manage IPA users via the console but we do not support it.

Is there some capability you need that only the console provides?