Jesster Leight wrote:
Hello. I had IPA server with another configuration. Then i reinstall my IPA server with new domain and new configuration. Now I whant configure my client-station to new IPA server. She configure now to old IPA server freeipa.example.com <http://freeipa.example.com/>. I can reinstall OS on my client station and configure with clean list, but it is not exit. What config files i must remove or edit for remove old IPA-client configuration ?

ipa-client-install --uninstall should do it.