output of ssh -v ipaserver.example.com:

debug1: Authentications that can continue:
publickey,gssapi-with-mic,password
debug1: Next authentication method: gssapi-with-mic
debug1: Authentications that can continue:
publickey,gssapi-with-mic,password
debug1: Authentications that can continue:
publickey,gssapi-with-mic,password
debug1: Authentications that can continue:
publickey,gssapi-with-mic,password
debug1: Trying private key: /root/.ssh/identity
debug1: Trying private key: /root/.ssh/id_rsa
debug1: Trying private key: /root/.ssh/id_dsa
debug1: Next authentication method: password
ad...@ipa.aragon.local's password:

It seems that authentications jump into gssapi-with-mic, but get nothing.

--
Michael Kang(康上明学)
There is a giant asleep within every man. When the giant awakens,miracles

Personal blog: http://ufusion.org - United Fusion