Michael Kang wrote:
Nobody answers my question:

Could I ues phpLDAPadmin to maintain FreeIPA Directory Server?

Is it technically possible? Sure, assuming it works with 389-ds. Is it a good idea? Depends on what exactly you're going to do.

If you don't try to manage any objects used by IPA you should be fine. If you start managing users, groups, etc using another interface and you don't create them in the way that IPA expects them then you could run into problems. It is this reason we don't configure the 389-ds console.

IPA v2 is going to add support for managing DNS.

rob