Rich again some errors:

[r...@sbttipa001 ~]# /usr/lib64/mozldap/ldapsearch -h
sbtaddc001.bmitest.com-D "CN=administrator,CN=users,DC=bmitest,DC=com"
-w "Str1ve2XL" -s base -b
"" "objectclass=*"
ldap_simple_bind: Strong authentication required
ldap_simple_bind: additional info: 00002028: LdapErr: DSID-0C0901FC,
comment: The server requires binds to turn on integrity checking if SSL\TLS
are not already active on the connection, data 0, v1771

--
Thanks & Regards
Shan Kumaraswamy