On 04/21/2010 01:34 PM, Oliver Burtchen wrote:
Hi,

just a short question. I'm using/testing the latest git build from jdennis
repository of freeipa v2, and also the sssd version from there. Could it be,
that they are currently not working together? Or should they and I have to
investigate my problem further?

I tried to use ssh with kerberos/gssapi auth, no luck.

Best regards,
Oli

To the best of my knowledge, they should be working together, provided that you configured SSSD by using the ipa-client-install tool.

--
Stephen Gallagher
RHCE 804006346421761

Delivering value year after year.