Hi,

I have installed free-ipa on fedora 12...

Install documentation

Some issues...."3.2 To test your IPA installation",

3. Item should read "/usr/sbin/ipa-finduser admin"  and not "/usr/bin/ipa
user-find admin"

Admin documentation

1.1.1.1

"Using the Web Interface",

There is no explanation of how to do get to the user homepage....

I tried https://localhost:443

and I get a "Kerberos Authentication failed".....there is no workable
documentation / indication on how to fix this....

===============

"Kerberos Authentication Failed

Unable to verify your Kerberos credentials. Please make sure that you have
valid Kerberos tickets (obtainable via kinit), and that you have configured
your browser
correctly<https://vuwunicofedipa1.vuw.ac.nz/ipa/errors/ssbrowser.html>. If you
are still unable to access the IPA Web interface, please contact the helpdesk
on for additional assistance.

Import the IPA Certificate
Authority<https://vuwunicofedipa1.vuw.ac.nz/ipa/errors/ca.crt>.

You can automatically configure your browser to work with Kerberos by importing
the Certificate Authority above and clicking on the Configure Browser button.

You must reload this page after importing the Certificate Authority for the
automatic settings to work

So I run kinit as a local user and get told....

"kinit: Client not found in Kerberos database while getting initial credentials"

So anyway I attempt to follow the instruction in the web browser window (as
above) and keep getting the same thing when I restart Firefox.

So what next?

regards

Steven