Hi,

I want to add an ACI to the ldap server with the aci-add and i do not how
can I do it ?

The aci to add is the following :

(targetattr = "friends,blockedfriends,givenName || sn || cn || displayName
|| title || initials || loginShell || gecos || homePhone || mobile || pager
|| facsimileTelephoneNumber || telephoneNumber || street || roomNumber || l
|| st || postalCode || manager || secretary || description || carLicense ||
labeledURI || inetUserHTTPURL || seeAlso || employeeType || businessCategory
|| ou")(version 3.0;acl "My Self service";allow (write) userdn =
"ldap:///self";;)

Note that I added some new target attributes (also added on the ldap
schema). The last time, I tried to modify an ACI, the aci entry was deleted.
It is for this reason that i try to add a new one.

Tanks for your help
--
Meilleures salutations / Best Regards
Rachid ALAHYANE