Shan Kumaraswamy wrote:
Dear All,

Can anyone let me know how to disable IPA admin “auto-login” from FreeIPA server, basically I need to use this URL https://ipaserver.example.com/ipa/ui and should ask user name and password every time while opening the login page, and also the administrator will login via “Firefox” any machine in the intranet (LAN) using the IPA admin login credentials.

Well, the reason to use kerberos is you get single sign-on. You enter your password when you kinit and then never have to provide it again (well, that's the Utopian ideal anyway).

But if you really want it, set KrbMethodK5Passwd to on in /etc/httpd/conf.d/ipa.conf and restart the httpd process.

It will still try to use kerberos negotiation (single sign-on) but will fall back to username/password.