Shan Kumaraswamy wrote:
Rich,
While installing IPA its creates its won CA cert right? (cacert.p12),
Right.
and also I done the setep of export this CA file as dsca.crt.
Right. You have to do that so that AD can be an SSL client to the IPA SSL server.
Please let me know steps to generate the IPA CA and server cert?
The other part is that you have to install the AD CA cert in IPA so that IPA can be the SSL client to the AD SSL server.