Hi Rich,
Finall I impoted right CA in to IPA box, now I am getting this error while
executing sycn command:

INFO:root:
INFO:root:
INFO:root:
INFO:root:Starting dirsrv:
    MYDOMAIN-COM...                                         [  OK  ]
INFO:root:
INFO:root:Added CA certificate /etc/dirsrv/slapd-MYDOMAIN-COM/adca1.cer to
certificate database for saprhds001.mydomain.com
INFO:root:Restarted directory server saprhds001.mydomain.com
INFO:root:Could not validate connection to remote server
sbpaddc003.mydomain.ad:636 - continuing
INFO:root:The error was: {'info': 'error:14090086:SSL
routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed', 'desc':
"Can't contact LDAP server"}
The user for the Windows PassSync service is
uid=passsync,cn=sysaccounts,cn=etc,dc=mydomain,dc=com
Windows PassSync entry exists, not resetting password
INFO:root:Added new sync agreement, waiting for it to become ready . . .
INFO:root:Replication Update in progress: FALSE: status: 0 Incremental
update started: start: 20100921163646Z: end: 20100921163646Z
INFO:root:Agreement is ready, starting replication . . .
Starting replication, please wait until this has completed.
Update succeeded
INFO:root:Added agreement for other host sbpaddc003.corp.mydomain.ad

Please advice.

--
Thanks & Regards
Shan Kumaraswamy