Greetings folks,

I'm passing along an announcement from the freeipa-users mailing list
[1] regarding the first of two Test Days next week.  On Tuesday, we'll
be hosting a test day focused on FreeIPA v2.

The FreeIPA project implements an identity server. IPA stands for
Identity, Policy and Audit. The first version of IPA was introduced
three years ago and was focused on the user identity and authentication.
This version is a significant revision of the IPA server adding multiple
new features and capabilities.

The test day wiki is still coming online, we expect it to be finalized
on Monday.  For more information on the upcoming Fedora 15 feature,
checkout the feature page [2].

[1]
https://www.redhat.com/archives/freeipa-users/2011-February/msg00033.html
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/FreeIPAv2