Hi,

Americans are funny ppl they put the date format as month then
day.....the problem is in the real world, its day then month....

So I have registered 1 client and 2 ipa masters as of 4th march 2011
NZST, but the IPA server's gui says I registered them a month in the
future, ie 3rd April 2011  GMT+12 NZST....very neat...

;]

So you need some sort of detection script/software to sort that I
suspect.....or fix the display format in the gui...?

Possibly this might not be helping with my issues as all my machines
think its NZST while the IPA master server's software might be thinking
they are telling it April? hence security certificates etc go "boom"?

regards