From: freeipa-users-boun...@redhat.com [freeipa-users-boun...@redhat.com] on
behalf of Steven Bernstein [sber...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 22 March 2011 5:43 a.m.
To: freeipa-users@redhat.com
Subject: [Freeipa-users] Standalone or VM instance of FreeIPA

Hey there! Please forgive my n00b level question, but is there good
documentation on setting up a test environment using FreeIPA?

I'd like to tinker with this using VMware if possible.  I took a cursory look
on Google and Bing, but mostly found pay-for VM Appliances.

I really would like to learn how to set it up (with the help of the install
scripts... I'm not scared of install work, but those scripts were created for a
reason)

My point is: When I go to run the installation script on my Fedora box, it
tells me the script cannot be run unless the IP resolves in both directions.
Is there a 'decent' way to go 'round this?  Looking for help, if you please.

Thanks so much!

Steven