Hi.

Is free-ipa going to be put into RHEL6.1?  ie Im assuming that F14will become
6.1?

Or should I assume that since ipa2 is in F15 we wont see anything til 6.2
sometime near the end of the year?

I want to spend the next few months learning IPA  and deploy it to limited
selected users as a POC (proof of concept) so Im assuming it will be available
in 6.1 with a full capability in 6.2...is this a correct assumption?

I have to put together a huge visualised test bed to test our systems thats a
lot of work to re-do..So should I abandon F14 and go to F15 and then delay
things until the end of the year? or next year?

regards