On 03/30/2011 10:19 AM, Dmitri Pal wrote:
On 03/30/2011 12:44 PM, Nathan Kinder wrote:
On 03/30/2011 06:00 AM, Dmitri Pal wrote:
Hello,

Please find the design for the auto membership plugin:
Here: http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Auto_Membership_Design
I had a lengthy discussion with JR, and I have come up with an
alternate approach.  I have added this approach to the design
document.  I am currently leaning towards this new approach.  Please
take a look at it.
I have some comments and questions:
1) Is the AND functionality for inclusion criteria required?
2) How the attributes are escaped? Do they need to? Probably there will
be cases when they should be escaped
3) Parsing pairs in the value as a bit of overhead. I wonder if there is
any way to avoid it?
4) I have concerns about the UI and CLI, do you see any good ways to
mange such entries?

Makes sense
Great. Unless I hear otherwise, I am going to move forward with this newer approach and abandon the original approach (and clean it from the design doc to avoid confusion).

-NGK