Hello

>Will there be an update to the ipa-client package in RHEL 6.0, or do we have
>to wait for RHEL 6.1?

So which is the software stack to use for my pilot and the later production
environment?
I wouldn't like to use Fedora in company production environments. I would be
really prefer to use RHEL6/6.1
I also checked the latest avialable fedora 15 version. I only can find a alpha
version iso from february, 28.

I would really like to have a software stack which works with freeipa
(client/server) and afs-server.

Regards

Roland