On 04/01/2011 03:05 AM, Roland Kaeser wrote:
> Hello
>
>> The next update will be in 6.1. I can probably cobble together a srpm
>> that would work on 6.0 until 6.1 is released if you'd like.
> Is there a definitive release date for 6.1? I would like to have srpm for
> 6.0, if possible, to start building up my pilot.
> Thanks
>
> Roland

RHEL update releases are coming at about every 6-7 months. The 6.0
release was in November. 6.1 beta is out. You can do your math.
Keep in mind that IPA in RHEL 6.1 will be in tech preview. This means
that it will work but it is not in the state when we are confident that
it meets all usual RHEL related quality expectations of our customers.
So we will be stabilizing it in upcoming months so that we can declare
full support in 6.2 later this year.

--
Thank you,
Dmitri Pal