On 04/11/2011 06:25 AM, Dmitri Pal wrote:
On 04/09/2011 08:46 AM, Uzor Ide wrote:
I'd like to know if freeipa v2 supports SCEP. If so, is it enabled and at what port can I access it.

Thanks

Officially not at the moment.
Dogtag certificate system does but I am not sure if the component responsible for SCEP has been integrated with IPA.
Even if it is, it has not been tried.
I added Andrew Wnuk to the thread who is a SME.

Yes, SCEP is not integrated with IPA and therefore has not been tested with IPA, but it is available directly through Dogtag and it has been tested as a Dogtag component. Please note that SCEP has to be enabled in Dogtag CA since it is disabled by default.

Thank you,
Andrew

--
Thank you,