From: freeipa-users-boun...@redhat.com [freeipa-users-boun...@redhat.com] on
behalf of Gavin McQuillan [ga...@urbanairship.com]
Sent: Thursday, 14 April 2011 8:18 a.m.
To: Doug Chapman
Cc: freeipa-users@redhat.com
Subject: Re: [Freeipa-users] Installing on CentOS 5.X?

I did manage to get the 1.0.0 version compiled and running on CentOS 5.6, using
the aforementioned spec file mucking.

But the suggested course would be to wait for CentOS 6.X, change to RHEL 6, or
is Fedora really the only distribution still being targeted?

Cheers,
-Gavin

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 3:34 PM, Doug Chapman