Hi,

I would like to see the ipa client scripts and possibly the admin tools in a nice Solaris package. This would make my job a lot easier as we have a lot of customers running Solaris. :)

For the server part I agree with you, keep it at RHEL.

SSSD @ Solaris / HP-UX / AIX ... well there isn't much (if any) of the UNIX vendors selling their iron as client machines anymore. And I don't see a considerable benefit in adding SSSD to servers, who will be well connected to the network anyway.

Rgds,
Siggi