Lets try to isolate it a little further. If you log in to that machine as root, and then do su - nasir, does it let you create the directory or give you the same error? I'm guessing it is ssh that is complaining here. If the mount point is set up correctly, you should be able to crete and chown the /home/nasir directory, either via odd job, or just test it as root.

What I am guessing is happening here is that ssh is not triggereing the odd job creation of the home directory. Either that, or this particular IPA client was run without the switch to create the home-dir. If Automount is commented out, does the /home/nasir directory get created on the local disk?