Hi,

I am still tryig to figure getting ubuntu connected....

So to get a non-rhel client computer into freeipa the first thing I have to do
is make a client computer instance in freepia first? or doesnt it matter? ie
can a non rhel client only do authentication or can it be acted upon fully as
per a rhel client?

Are there certificates for ssl or something that have to be copied over to the
client(s)?

I dont have it working yet beyond I can do a kinit and admin and give a
password and then do klist etc....

:/

Its proving very painful....

regards

Steven

8><----

Maybe this article could be a good jumping-off point?
http://www.aput.net/~jheiss/krbldap/howto.html

It's pretty old, but seems to bring together many things and overview them
well, with enough static examples to give you a feel for what you're getting
into.

8><---

thanks, its helping.