On 06/13/2011 07:06 PM, Adam Young wrote:
On 06/13/2011 12:20 PM, Sigbjorn Lie wrote:
Hi,

How come I cannot see multiple records for the same host in the WEB GUI? I can see the records when I'm using the CLI.

This goes for multiple A records for the same hostname, but also if a hostname has an A record and a AAAA record. Only the A record will show up in the WEB GUI. All records are found using a "ipa dnsrecord-find domain.com hostname" on the CLI.

Rgds,
Siggi

This is an issue that comes about based on the way that ipa dnsrecord-find returns data. We are currently only reading the first value for each record, but this command packs the data in such a way that is different from other "find" comands. Thus, the subsequent A and AAAA records are ignored.

I've opened up a ticket for this issue:

Excellent, thanks.