1) Create an HBAC Rule or rules: choose allow or deny
2) add users/usergroups to the rule
3) add hosts/hostgroups to the rule
4) disable the default 'allow all' rule

Now any system that has SSSD 1.5 will enforce those HBAC rules.

For systems that do not support sssd, I have been working on a proof of concept
authorization module for HBAC written in python.

-JR