Hi,

From: http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/15/html/FreeIPA_Guide/sudo.html

         Compatibility Translation for Native Sudo

The native |sudo| binary does not yet support SSSD or the IPA Sudo Schema. As an interim solution, IPA has implemented a compatibility plug-in which transparently translates IPA Sudo rules into those supported by the current |sudo| binary.

What is advantages of the IPA Sudo Schema compared to the LDAP Schema currently supported by sudo?

Regards,
Siggi