Did you put "+"  in front of the path?  in auto.master (or whatever, i forget
the file)

regards

________________________________
From: freeipa-users-boun...@redhat.com [freeipa-users-boun...@redhat.com] on
behalf of McDougall, Ryan P. [mcry0...@stcloudstate.edu]
[mcry0...@stcloudstate.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, 13 July 2011 5:36 a.m.
To: freeipa-users@redhat.com
Subject: [Freeipa-users] Using Automount for NFS

Would anyone be able to give me an example of how to configure autofs with the
fstab, or tell me where I went wrong? I am having trouble getting things to
work. The main thing is that the permissions don’t seem to be correct for the
home directories that we are creating for users, because when a user logs in,
their home directory will be created, but it will say permission denied when it
will try to change directory to it. The weird thing is then, they start in
root, but then they can change to their home directory then. Any help would be
appreciated!

I attached sanitized versions of our configuration files.

Thanks,

Ryan McDougall