Rapid Noreapeat wrote:
Is it possible to integrate my web applications like portal website,
helpdesk website, and other web apps login using FreeIPA's login
accounts (SSO) like CAS?

It depends. The FreeIPA SSO is Kerberos-based so you'd need to provide access to your KDC for this to work. If we're talking external portal then you may not want to expose your KDC.

It also requires some configuration. Your browser has to be configured to do Negotiate auth against a given domain. It will also need to trust the IPA CA (and since CAS seems at least partially SSL-based you already handle this).

I don't know much about CAS other than what I just read on their web site but it looks like they handle redirecting when you aren't authenticated, seemingly allowing a nice way to mix protected and unprotected data. I think you'd have to do much of this configuration yourself in Apache. Probably not a huge amount of work though.

So it is basically whatever mod_auth_kerb provides.