On 03.08.2011 23:52, Dmitri Pal wrote:
But this has not been even filed as an enhancement as no one cared about
such functionality until now.

What is your use case for this functionality?
Actually, I do not need such a functionality. I was asking because I know
Windows rotate keytabs so I was expecting IPA might as well.
I guess there is no big press for it now but I would say in general we should support it as well - for security reasons if not for anything else.

Ondrej

The information contained in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential
and is designated solely for the attention of the intended recipient(s). If you
are not an intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or
retain this e-mail or any part thereof. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of this
e-mail from your computer system(s).
Please direct any additional queries to: communicati...@s3group.com.
Thank You.
Silicon and Software Systems Limited (S3 Group). Registered in Ireland no.
378073.
Registered Office: South County Business Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18