Adam-

I'm sorry I was less than clear. There is no problem with IPA. I was
adding an attribute that was in a non-IPA-included objectclass. Since
it was included in the 389 ds schema, it was easy to add it in the
cn=ipaConfig,cn=etc,dc=domain,dc=tld ipaUserObjectClasses attribute
using a directory browser and it works great now.

Question though, is there some reason that you can't browse the rest
of the directory tree now like you could some parts in v1? I know it
probably takes away from the clean simplicity of the UI, but it would
be really neat if you could maybe access through an "Advanced" button
or such. You've created such an outstanding interface to the rest of
the directory--I would be so excited to be able to browse the hidden
parts as well using the same great UI.

Steve