On 08/09/2011 12:06 AM, John Dennis wrote:
I believe the fix was incorporated into this RPM, curl-7.21.3-9.fc15 and
was pushed into the stable update at 2011-08-09 01:29:07

xmlrpc-c is dependent on libcurl and is utilized by IPA. I do not
believe there is new version of xmlrpc-c built against the fixed libcurl
as of yet but we're expecting it shortly.

It looks like the fix for xmlrpc was applied and built in version
xmlrpc-c-1.25.1-1501.svn2077.fc15 built in Koji at 2011-02-08 07:52:36.

However that build has not been pushed to Bohdi yet so it's not in an update channel yet, I'll investigate why.

I would recommend you install the new curl version from F15 updates and
I'll appraise you of the status of xmlrpc-c in the morning.

I perhaps may have spoken too hastily by recommending you upgrade curl. I'm trying to remember your exact situation, if you downgraded the offending packages and regained a working system via the downgrade you should kept that configuration until both curl and xmlrpc-c are available since they are co-dependent.

--
John Dennis <jden...@redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/