Hi,
I am setting up a freeipa2 server (both fedora 15), and I was able to get the
ipa-client-install to work perfectly (as far as I know) by yum excluding
libcurl and curl. If I run kinit brad, I can authenticate and that works aswell.

But when I want to login as me through gdm, I get "Could not update
ICEauthority file /home/brad/.ICEauthority" granted the home folders do not
exist as this would be my first ever login.

Any and all help is GREATLY appreciated, as I am currently replacing a windows
computer lab to fedora, and have got eveything else ready to go.

Thanks You for a great product.