On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 03:06:01PM +0200, Ondrej Valousek wrote:
> Hi Jakub,
>
> Ok, I have already found out - sorry for the noise.
> Still I have a few questions about sssd-ldap plugin (strange DNS SRV
> usage, inability to detect krb5 realm automatically) - which forum
> is the best for this type of questions? sssd-devel?

Either here or sssd-devel, both are fine. We might start sssd-users at
some point in future, but we haven't.

The ability to detect Kerberos realm automatically using TXT DNS records
is scheduled for 1.7 - https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/481

I'm quite curious about the DNS SRV issue, we haven't had a real problem
there (expcept for some misleading error messages) for some time.